Saturday, March 03, 2007

Phish Food

I BOUGHT BEN AND JERRY'S I BOUGHT BEN AND JERRY'S I BOUGHT BEN AND JERRY'S I BOUGHT BEN AND JERRY'S!
What flavor?
PHISH FOOD! Chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow, carmel swirl, and fudge fish.
Their description, not mine.
MWAHAHA.
But I was in the car with my dad, after grocery shopping for two hours, and it was all melting, and fudge isn't the best thing to eat when you're driving in a car. Actually, I can't eat ANYTHING when I'm driving or on a boat or train or something. That's the only time I get car/seasick.
Dangit, I'm getting low grades in math and science. Some moron got my notebook wet, so ALL the stupid assignments got ruined, and I don't know if he graded them or not. I'm thinking not. And math because the stupid teacher is TOTALLY inflexible. She won't let you turn anything in late, even if you were absent, she makes you go to stupid math help and turn it in, then sit there for like 5 hours. hello. I have a life/basketball practice, besides, wouldn't it be EASIER for me just to GIVE it to you then to make me go to your stupid after school class when i don't need HELP? Actually, sometimes I do, but not if I FINISHED the assignment. Even if I did need help, you wouldn't GIVE it to me, that's why I don't ask any questions in math.
I hate her.
I really want a new CD.
Was playing Evanescence on my trombone. "Hello" is a hard song to play. Couldn't play anything good like "Dance, Dance" or "Girl of the Year" because they're not on my cpu and I didn't want to recharge my ipod because whenever I put my ipod on random, I get all anal and have to finish EVERY SONG before I recharge it. Which is hard, because there are 281 songs on it, and I don't even have all my music on there.
I owe $6 at the library. -_-
GASP maybe the library has more PHANTOM STALLION!!!! Haven't read one of those in the library. I'm restarting "Jedi Apprentice". I'm such a nerd. LAME, I asked them to order Winnie the Horse Gentler because I was like, "Wth, I need a new series," and I've only ever read the 1st one???? But they only ordered the first 3, skipped 4 and 5, and then ordered 6 and 7. WHY CAN'T YOU ORDER THE WHOLE SERIES LIKE A NORMAL FREAK?
I need to reread...
LOTR.
Harry Potter.
Jedi Apprentice.
And all the Star Wars movie novels. Even though I've only read one. Two. No, three.
But not that stupid one "Revenge of the Sith" by that idiot who kept being all, "This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker. Lalalala I'm ugly, I feel like cutting myself, NO PADME! And the world turned black..." It wasn't even funny dumb, just REALLY sucky writing.
I remember reading it last summer, and Marcia was all, "THAT GIRL IS A WRITER!" and I felt bad since I haven't written anything, not even a short story, in like 3 years???? I suck.
My family is in the Dark Ages technology wise.
Yes, we have a new cpu. And a TV. And cellphones.
But cable would be nice.
DOWN WITH DIAL UP!
BURN DOWN THE BARBER SHOPS!
NO MORE MEATSHAKE!

No comments: