Monday, March 19, 2007

Cough. Hack. Cough cough. Hack.

I watched "Grease: you're the one that I want" last night. MAX IS SO ADORABLE. If he doesn't win, I might commit suicide. DEREK GOT OUT! He was too John Stamos-y. I was all laughing, but then I was like, "Wait...AUSTIN'S STILL IN!" and Austin's really evil and everything. He has a really scary baritone voice and I don't find him attractive at all. And he's BLONDE.
But Max is adorable AND a good singer/actor.
Even though Laura and Ashley are both really good, Laura is better, but she and Max have no chemistry.
Like at all.
What happened to all the Harry Potter quizzes?
Sad.
Hahaha.
I shall now see if I can go on someone's Myspace profile without being blocked by INTEGRITY.
Integrity has to be working with the devil. I mean, I can't go on Youtube or any good game sites and their service is horrible.
BY THE WAY, I'm still SICK, so that's why I'm posting this as 9:30 in the morning. Someone ate all my St. Patrick's Day cake.
:(
Cady: Do you guys have any pink?
Janice: No.
Damien: I DO!
I was just reminded of that film.
Wow. How true: "You know you need a boyfriend when cartoon characters start to look amazingly hot."
Lalala. I still want to buy stuff off itunes, yo.
I sure wish I had a donut. Or some St. Patrick's Day cake.
Or cookie dough. Mmmmmmm...

No comments: