Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness, madness, basketball, and how life sucks in general

I'm in a weird kind of mood these days. Kind of desensitized. Bored a little. Kinda don't care I guess? My life kind of sounds like an Evanescence song. Or a Linkin Park song. Only without the angsty rap/rock background.
Basketball is finally over, THANK YOU GOD.
I mean, I love it. Coach Cline and Johnson taught me a hecka lot about basketball. And I like that I have more stamina and stuff now.
But with a team captain that blamed everybody else for her mistakes (I'm sure I'm just imagining it, but she did this the most to me) and a girl who had no idea what sarcasm was and bossed you around while she SUCKED out on the floor, it was like, God, please let me go hooooome.
And the 2 hour a day practice didn't help.
We got to go to Mcdonalds for our last away game on Tuesday. Two double cheeseburgers, fries, and a shamrock shake.
It's all gooooood.
I blew my money on a stupid computer game. I thought it was like Zoo Tycoon. It's Mall Tycoon and I've played it before, but this is the poor man's version of Mall Tycoon. Weird, creepy graphics, and stupid challenges that I can't seem to complete.
DANG. I should've gotten Mall of America Tycoon, by a different (probably better) company. Or that Africa game where you create your own ecosystem.
I got a cold yesterday. Aaaagh I feel so bad. Not so much anymore, so I'm pretty much lying.
Tired. And hungry. Dizmas screaming in my ears. I REALLY want a dog.
Dreamed I had a horse named Luke. Also dreamed I was IN the africa ecosystem game.
I swear, I'm pretty sure something is wrong with this year. Because the Zags AND Duke AND Wright lost last night, so I only have like 2 teams to root for during March Madness.
And I didn't get sick...pretty much at all last year.
American Idol's so lame this year. It's already top 12 and I don't even care.
No good shows are on.
I want 2006 back.
I am Peppermint Patty.
Oh, that's just wrong.
"What Gay Childhood Icon Are You?": You are the very gay Peppermint Patty! Softball was the big tipoff here. As well as a "best friend" who loves to call her "sir".
Not right.
Now that I have a life again (cough cough) I will be able to start up my book again. I basically deleted all 30 pages of my rough draft because I didn't like where it was going and the main character was going all whiny and crap. So now I can start afresh.
Soap? Maybe... Probably not... nah.
HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE BONE AT THE LIBRARY? AAAAH! AAAH! AAAAAAAH!

No comments: