Thursday, March 22, 2007

Which is sweeter, BLOOD OR CHOCOLATE? Toughie...

I STILL can't find "blood and Chocolate" at the library. According to Jordan, it's behind the desk now because EVERYONE wanted to read it.
Also according to Jordan, it's a disturbing book.
Thanks, Jordan.
But I kind of accidentally lied and said that I had it reserved. It wasn't like I was PLANNING on this and my life thrives on lying to Jordan. It was just one of those deals where you say something stupid and have to stick with it or else they'll know you're a lying liar.
So I can either tell him the truth, even though it's not that big a deal, lie and say I decided not to read it, or lie and say I finished it AFTER checking it out at the library. The CITY library, not the school one.
Our new security guard is psycho. He must be. He won't let you breathe in the halls unless you have a pass. So I have to hide from him.
I was giving some girl named Ashley her schoolbooks back during Office Assistant and he was like, "Where's your HALL PASS!!??" I didn't even bother that time. I just went, "I'm an office assistant." and wearily went back inside with my ripped backpack, which has been ruined, thanks to Tyler.
Tyler: You're welcome.
I totally beat Diner Dash last night. It was too easy.
But the end was lame.
SO I'VE STARTED UP AGAIN.
I need some new quizzes to take.
What's with all the dumb "Which guy would you fall for?" quizzes? I keep getting "the emo guy".
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH, I swear, it's a curse. If there's some goodlooking guy next year who's name is Matt, I'll probably kill myself. 2 years in a row, third times a charm. I bet he'll be a sevvie this time and I'll be all, "Um, psyche, you're hot AND your name is Matt (which is weird because I keep meeting hot emos of that name at this school), but you're TOO YOUNG FOR ME!" And I'm not allowed to date.
I was just thinking about it because registration is coming up and I'm SO PSYCHED for freshman year.
I was also thinking about how we have a 2-car garage and we don't even put the cars in it. Who does that anyways, that's what driveways are for. Even if I had a Mercedes, I wouldn't put my car in the garage. But that will never happen seeing as my dad thinks if he buys me a nice car, I'll get high and die in a car crash.
I mean, forget the fact that I've sworn off drugs, casual sex, sex of any kind, and excessive/underage drinking. BUt not alchohol. As I've said...once before, as soon as I hit 21, I'll go to SC and enjoy a beer with my grandpa.
Even though's he not allowed to drink either. Diabetes.

No comments: