Thursday, March 08, 2007

,

There is something wrong with the number 14. I swear, it's even more cursed than the number 23. Because life was all good until I turned 14, and now it SUCKS.
WHY?????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?
CAN I HAVE AT LEAST ONE EMO GUY OR A TEACHER THAT ACTUALLY GETS ME AND DOESN'T ASSUME I'M A FREAKING MORON?
I think this is becoming a pattern. Every four days or something some stupid emotional trauma strikes.
*shock* LIKE AT MY CHURCH.
Oooooooh, burn, that was mean, I should be nicer...
NOT.
I don't know, maybe it was the orthodontist both tightening my braces AND making me wear stupid rubber bands that make my mouth feel like a war zone: bloody and painful.
Then there was that STUPID basketball game.
And that's mostly why I'm so mad.
My coach didn't play me. At all. Ever. The whole game.
BECAUSE I'M NOT A PART OF THIS STUPID TEAM.
I mean, I'm not exactly NEEDED on the team. I'm obviously not GOOD enough because I didn't MAKE the team in the first place! Two girls had to QUIT before I was even CONSIDERED.
So I'm basically just an 11th wheel.
Oooooooh boy. Hooooow fun.
And it's not like I was annoyed enough already. I'm failing science...AAAAND math...AAAAAAND band.

No comments: