Saturday, June 03, 2006

Let's wear hats!

We had the car wash today. Wet. And cold. And my favorite pair of shorts, which fit PERFECTLY last summer, are now (get this) TOO BIG! It was like Jared the Subway guy fitting on his old pants and I was like...whoa. So I was running away from a car trying to run me over (well, he wasn't trying, but I was in the way) and they slipped almost all the way down. Bad. So the whole time I was pulling them up. I need a belt. Although last time I wore a belt with those pants, it BROKE. Nyaaaaah...
I tried to make a cartoon doll of myself to use as my picture, but it was really grainy when I enlarged it. But it looked okay before. Except I don't have straight black hair. But the hair I used looked a lot like my hair when I straighten it (not with my straightener, which stinks). And if I straighten and dye it black, I'll look JUST like that cartoon doll. I really want an orange hoodie. Or a bright yellow one from Whistle Workwear!
Sooooo yeah that's it, wow my shortest post in a while. Eeeeee...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

lol me too. just not the chorus. I can't sing "I'm Lion-o" for that long.