Saturday, June 24, 2006

Things I might have failed to mention:

1. I made advanced band. Both a good and bad thing. I mean, it looks good on transcripts. And you get better music and get to miss school a lot. Hehehe. But we're having a new teacher and I have to wear white pants. Ew. I'd much rather wear jeans. Or leather. I think I would like a pair of leather pants. But not purple ones.
2. I have to have a band-aid on my foot for like up to 12 weeks, but when taking off the last one I almost ripped a chunk out of my foot. oUcH.
3. My whole family is watching "Willow". Amazing.
4. Anna has cool hair.
5. Matt and Anita are cool.
6. Brandon and Jordan were trying to get me to dunk. Yeah, I'm going to dunk...especially since I'm a 5'7" white girl in MICKEY MOUSE PANTS who can't jump a foot off the ground and is probably going to play some position in basketball that doesn't involve much dunking. Unless Johnson is like, "DUNK IT, FOOL!" But I doubt he would...or would he?
7. Aaaaaah I have a very fantastic Sim family called the Cult family, there's Melman (Bill Gates wannabe), Death Lord Bob (cult master), Xena ex-Warrior Princess (nuff said), Madonna (again, nuff said), and Troy (doesn't wanna be goth, is possibly an artist?). I'm making their photo album this story it's pretty awesome. Like it starts with cult meetings, then Madonna and Troy got married by the tree by their house, then Melman and Death Lord Bob are fighting over Xena, but she likes Melman, or does she? And Melman wins in a fight between him and DLB. Aaaaah I have to go. Literally. So I'll be back.

No comments: