Friday, June 02, 2006

We are the champions, my friends

AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH!! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAH AAAH AAH AAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
You're probably all, "Why the heck is she screaming and eating ice cream while typing on her very long and opinionated blog?" Why, you ask? Oh, no reason, except...
WHO just had a pep assembly at their school?
ME.
WHO just screamed the fight song so loud their ear drums burst?
ME.
WHOSE grade for the first time this year won the screaming "spirit" contest.
MINE DID!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GO SEVVIES!!!!
I am PUMPED! For the first time all year, the lowliest grade at my school got to prance around the school, singing "We are the champions", screaming, and waving it in the wedgies' and fresmens' faces. It. Was. NICE.
Unfortunately, I got home and no one was here. Just a bunch of groceries. :( So, without having anyone to brag to, I said, "You know, a victory like this deserves some ice cream." So I got some ice cream. Or rather, some Breyers Twix ice cream covered with Family Size Milk and Special Dark Hershey's chocolate syrup, all on top of a brownie I made yesterday afternoon. Then I realized the freshmen don't care (I seriously said, "Sevvies own," to this one and he was ((seriously)) like, "Yeah, you guys did good, congratulations." AND HE WASN'T KIDDING.), since they're leaving anyway, but the 8th graders DO. Hehehehe. So I am calm For the most part. But I wore my red sevvie shirt over a long sleeved white shirt, so it's very hot in here. But ice cream is cold, grass is green, and markers stain clothes if they're not washable.
PE, we could do basically whatever we wanted, so I play piccleball with Sam, Evonne, and Alli and Evonne served it at my head and we all ended up on the ground contracting asthma, we were laughing so hard.
Yeah. That's it. Need to go read like 6 books.

No comments: