Tuesday, June 27, 2006

007

So yeah. I'm pretty much going to grow up to be a secret agent. Because I got to practice destroying evidence and stuff today at Red Robin. But then these ladies were all, "You just hit my car, hold up, don't drive away. Were you just going to drive away after hitting my car? Uh-uh, I don't think so. Leave a note next time." Excuse me? LEAVE A NOTE NEXT TIME? What the heck, is that supposed to be a GOOD comeback? "Oh yeah, sorry, I hit your car, here's my credit card. -Duck" Btw, smoker, we didn't hit your car. There wasn't even a MARK on it ad maybe if you hadn't parked outside the lines, we wouldn't have had trouble pulling out.
Ew, there are flies in here. And I keep getting BUG BITES. And there's nothing on TV but "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" and WIlliam's like PARTY ON. Not.
Erg, I forgot to bring my Gamecube. Well, I didn't forget, but I thought William was bringing his Playstation, so I was like, "Sure, I'll play CTR." GAAAAAAAH.

3 comments:

Crazy Monkey said...

DUDE! Parties on with Ed,Ed, and Eddy. No it isn't. But the post doesn't have to with agent 700*. Now this is 700:
>700- Spok! What is our status?
>Spok- O.K. Now blow up suff and do what you do.


*I know it's 007. Oh yay! I like the thing about "[in robotic voice] You just hit my car. Pleese leave a note. Ha!

Lauren said...

it's true, they were so on drugs.
what was up with the whole star trek reference? and it's spock, genius.

Crazy Monkey said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! You didn't capitalise Spock. I didn't spell it right because you'er playing video games. And please look at my blog. PPPPLLLEEEEESSSEEE.