Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Update

So, Harvest Moon:
Nami doesn't like me. And I keep following her around town, but she's going to bed EARLIER AND EARLIER. It's like...WHY? I'm saving up for a new cow and a new bull. Which will leave me almost bankrupt. Ouch. Lalalalala....
Am going to try to get Daryl to give me a SEEDMAKER. Except where do you get the FRUIT TREE SEEDS? Cuz, uh, VESTA DOESN'T SELL THOSE, GENIUS! And I need some chickens and a sheep or two. But then what will I do with all my calves, if I have too many sheep AND a horse? Will I have to sell someone, or will Takakura make a bigger barn. Yay, big barn. I'm trying to train JoeBob, too, but he refuses to be trained. Hold and press Y, hold and press Y, and he's all, "PUT ME DOWN!" Dumb dog.
There's not much choice of girls in Harvest Moon. If you don't propose by the end of the year, you have to marry Celia or the game is over. Laaaaaame. And William's almost done with his first year (finally) so he's going to marry Muffy. I want a cat. And a horse. Booo...

No comments: