Friday, June 16, 2006

Someone needs a nappie change!


I LOVE AUSTRALIAN ACCENTS!
Aaaaah I couldn't blog earlier cuz my online was being dumb and loading slow and I was like, "Shall I put up with this? NO! To The Sims!"
I'm still trying to put an image in my profile. The duck picture I posted was going to be it, but I modified it. However, I still can't change it to HTML without Blogger being all "ILLEGAL CHARACTERS" on me. No, illegal characters would be shady and possibly drug dealers.
Currently uploading an image to look like Daffy.
Oh. My. Gosh. Got my year book today. WHO THE HECK WORKED ON THIS THING, IT'S HORRIBLE! Actually, it's not that bad but for a few minor extremeties:
1. They got my name wrong (It says my last name first, so my name is now _______ Lauren. Grrr.)
2. They got Angel mixed up with someone else and put the name Harry under his picture.
3. They spelled Brianna's name and a few others' names wrong.
4. They left out some of the staff's pictures (They even left out JOHNSON. And Paul looked for his mom's staff picture, but it WASN'T THERE.)
Another crack job, team! Yay!!!
Urg, picture not working-o.
Dad and I went to a Daddy-Daughter banquet at Angel's. I ate meat, gross mushroom pizza, chocolate cake, and ice cream. Then Dad talked about me and it was kind've moving and I was almost crying. Then Amber's dad gave a speech about her and we both started laughing when he mentioned her "enthusiasm". Emily wasn't there. :(
Aaaah now I'm frustrated. The picture's there, but I'm never going to figure this out on my own. So if someone could give me a hint or something, that would be SUPER AWESOME. I thank you.
I made another Stick Harry Potter comic. Wasn't as funny as the first one, tho.
"Someone needs a nappie change." "The frosties don't have any meat in them!" "Frosties?" "Frosted flakes. *shakes head* You don't know what frosties are?" "We can eat Kinder Surprises at the milk bar!"
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

No comments: