Saturday, June 10, 2006

I couldn't make a decision like that on an empty stomach

Now that I've reinstalled and figured out how to play the Sims (I knew before...never mind), I'm ashamed to admit I've become a tiny bit addicted. Apparently, when you have a two people of the opposite sex in the same house, the game assumes they're already married. When there are more than 6 people (3 guys, 3 girls), the game assumes certain characters are gay, roomies, or polygamous. Something is wrong with Sims moral issues. So I'm trying to play without tripping over any of this stuff. But thanks to this realization, I know how to get Sims married, even tho I had to delete one of my awesomest families to do it. :( But I keep proposing when they're all in bad moods. Grrrr... But I've heard the move_objects on code gives you instant marriage if you delete their bed or something... No kids so far. Except Billabob Jr. (still a baby) and Cassandra (YOU MUST DIE!). I'm thinking about buying an expansion pack, but I have no money and am saving up for like 20 CDs you can find cheap at Walmart. DEMON HUNTER RULES!!!
I probably have to go in like 20 minutes. But I'll stay on for now and put my shoes on later.
Totino pizza rolls taste gross when you first eat them, but every time after that they are the most delicious things on this planet. I've had about 45 in the past 3 or so days. Yum. But mine were spurting sauce and didn't look so appetizing.
I had apple pie for lunch. I don't even like apple pie. So I ate half and put the rest on the table (it was on a plate, no duh, I'm not THAT stupid).
8 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!! Actually, according to the principal, there's only 6 days of school left (they don't count the last day or field day). But I have a half day on the last day! EEEEEEE 10:30 RELEASE I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
I have "Danny Boy" ("LONDONDERRY AIR"!!) pretty much memorized. There are some chords that are a little iffy, but I can fix them by tomorrow afternoon. I hope. But I'm not wearing a skirt over jeans for the recital anymore. No. I'm just wearing a SKIRT. Ew. *shudders* I'd like some ice cream. Preferrably some of that double fudge brownie I had last night.

No comments: