Wednesday, June 28, 2006

*Jurassic Park theme*

Which is what William is watching right now. *sniff* So beautiful... Except for that blonde chick. I HATE HER!!!! Gee, you're hiding underneath a sheet of glass with your little brother? Oh, that's too bad, maybe you shouldn't have been SHINING THAT STUPID FLASHLIGHT AND SCREAMING, BLONDIE!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
On a happier note...
Wait.
Before we get happy, there's something I have to say.
NAMI IS EVIL SHE MUST DIE AAAAAAH! Okay. We're good. BUT SERIOUSLY, I've only been giving her fossils every day for a month and she still has a GREEN HEART. Which is BAD.
Oh my goodness, I pretty much love the Disney Channel. "SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY" RULES! Except I'm Maddie's evil twin. Not good. Uh oh. Doesn't work on my cpu cuz I don't have the latest flash? We'll see about that...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO EXCITED cuz I have the whole Star Wars (episodes I-III)...IN BOOK FORM!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah!
Uh oh, where's my Disney Channel.com? Oh well. I have to frost a cake. BUT I WANNA PLAY PIZZA PARTY PICKUP! Boo.

3 comments:

Crazy Monkey said...

Yay! You're right Lauren I hate the blonde chick, and the scientist blonde chick that dig through poop. Ho ho ho! One time, Nathan said she eats the poop! Ha ha ha! Edgy. And I so sorry for you with the struggle with Nami's heart. NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! Yay! That's right I put more than one exclemation mark. Ooohhh!

Lauren said...

you're dumb.
but i have one heart with her now. OOOOOH!!!!

Crazy Monkey said...

Shut up.