Saturday, June 17, 2006

TIMOTHY PATRICK!

My goodness, I have a lot of e-mail. 4: 1 from Lacee, 1 from Grandma, 2 from Amber... Aaaah she knows I changed my FRUIT! Oh well. None from Emily, aaaah I should e-mail her but I don't have her adress!!!!!!!!!
E-mail loading slowly.
I've been watching like a movie a day: "Hook" two nights ago ("Looky, looky, I got Hooky."), "Zorro" and almost all of "Planet of the Apes" (the old one) last night. (Mom wouldn't let us watch all of it cuz we couldn't get it to work and started it at like 8:35 last night on the cpu, and the movie's like 2 hours long and REALLY BORING.)
Aaaaaaah e-mail still being slow!!
Brb. Back.
Today was the rummage sale, but Dad was supposed to pick me up from home at like 9:00 and take me there, but he didn't come till like 10. Emily and I manned the bake sale, talked about my helping with games for VBS (then Lori was like, "I know who you want helping."). But then Emily had to go, so I walked with Jocelyn and Jeannie to the gas station and they bought tomato paste. And Jeannie's mom brought McDonald's and Timothy Patrick while we fought over the OSCAR TROPHY! My dad wouldn't buy it for me, tho. He just bought golf clubs and wanted to know if Roger was there so he could show him his new Micheal Savage book.
Dodododododododododododo, dodododododododododododo.
I'm bored. Must play some game. STILL CAN'T FIND LEGACY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Or put picture in profile. Help, anybody?

No comments: