Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"L-l-larry." "Little Larry. Get up here!"

So the cable guy was at my house fixing my phone and I'm so PSYCHED cuz my online's finally working again! Cuz for like the last 2 days, whenever we picked up the phone, there would be this incessant drone and it wouldn't let us go on line. And it turns out it was the cable guy's company's FAULT. Nice going, Larry. But it was weird, cuz my mom called him like twice and couldn't be there to wait for him, so when I got home from school yesterday, I was like, "Who is this blonde woman and what is she doing in my hou- Oh, hello, Sarai." Yeah.
AAAAAAAAAH I GOT X 2006 YES YES YESSSSSS!!!! And it's really good. And more infused with hard rock than 2005, so I'm SO HAPPY. And there's a little bit of punk, but they added one of Sanctus Real's lame songs ("I'm not alright". Neither is this song) and a weird Building 429 song (the lead singer always sounds tired/drunk and he tried to hit so many high notes, I thought his lungs would pop. Or his brain would freeze. Their drummer is gross. Grossy...) Speaking of music, WHO'S TAKING A CLASS IN BURNING CDS 101 TONIGHT? ME!!!! YAAAY! So I'm going to make a CD with all of my favorite songs on it and there's going to be like 30 tracks (even tho Dad has one of my CDs...I WANNA ADD "MARATHONS" BY FALLING UP!) and I kind of know how to do everything, but I am not the masta yet. *bows to the sensai*
School was weird/awesome/annoying/not bad. The band sub wouldn't let us go and then she was like, "Oh, I thought you got out at 8:20." Hm. I think we would know that better than you. But she's nice otherwise. And she's really good at keeping time and stuff. PE, I had to make up a jump rope. Nyaaaaaaaaaaaah but I guess 535 isn't too bad. Whatever. And we had a nice sub in LAR/SS who could rap and is thinking about going pro. And I accidentally told him about Nathan and he's like, "Well, if he's only that old and can do it...hm, food for thought..." What have I done? But I hope he goes pro. Even tho poetry might be better than poetry in motion. But that's God's decision.
Why, at concerts, are you waiting for your favorite band, and they have like 6 local bands play first? It drives me NUTS! Like at that Manafest concert I went to last summer and they had that REALLY BAD local band who was totally tone deaf and out of tune/style, but it turned out they were from the same place I live (ew) and guilted us all into going to one of their concerts there (we said yes; we did not go.) and then hit on Sarai. Bad bad bad.
Yeaaaaaaaaah that's it. I would like a Twinkie. But after all those crispy Totinos, I think water would be the best option. Still trying unsuccessfully to make a picture of myself.

No comments: