Thursday, June 22, 2006

"I did it all for you!"

So my mom took us to a celebratory no more school/1st day of summer lunch and took us to the world's best diner. But she wouldn't let us order burgers. So I got a milkshake. A coconut one. They serve the excess in a lump. It's cool.
Then we went to the beach house and played with Barkley and his squeaky sheeps. But then he got tired and Armond was like, "You can play with him some other time, but thanks, cuz we don't always like playing with him." (Barkley is a dog) And my grandma went crazy and bought us a lot of dessert. And I was like, "Yum." But I ate too much. And then I read the best Nancy Drew EVER. Seriously, it was about training guide dogs and STALKERS. "I love you, Marisa. I thought you loved me, too." "Why are you holding a gun to my head?" "JUST TELL ME WHERE THE MONEY IS?" "Why are you doing this to me?" "I did it all for you." And this is after he's put glass in her food and written her a threatening message on her blind person's cpu. But now my grandma thinks I'm sick. As in the mind. Sorry.
Is it weird that I like it when Hot Pockets aren't all the way cooked? And are still hot, but not all the way melted so the cheese is in lumps and it's nice and white? Oh, my bad.
Aaaaah in the car ride home last night, we kept saying random things that were really funny at 10 at night and then my mom got mad, but didn't say anything, so we laughed harder.
YAAAAAAY I beat episode 1 of Lego Star Wars in 2 HOURS. Wow, that's bad. But I try to get all the superkits the first time. Yeah. Weeeeeeeee...

No comments: