Friday, June 09, 2006

One by one the penguins take away my sanity...

If I had a therapist, I would like to sit in the waiting room and play Barbies. But only if the therapist had some Kens. I mean, seriously, you're there for traumatic sessions discussing your sanity and Barbies are very relaxing. And you could make crime scenes. Then again, that's why I need a therapist...
AAAAAAAAAAH it was soooo annoying, YESTERDAY Blogger had the dumb glitch that took forever to fix, so I couldn't blog, and then I wanted to today but my mom took me shopping for my recital and I'm just going to wear a really scary buttonish purple skirt over jeans. Whatever. We're good.
School is busy. The Dog project is finished and Naked the dog is currently on the cover of mine. Today they served burgers (on WHEAT BUNS), chicken, and hot dogs (not Kosher: no thanks) instead of pizza. :( The chicken tasted okay, but was rubbery and tasted a little bit like a turkey sandwhich on French bread. Which isn't good. There goes my lunch. So I just ate half of that and two sugar cookies. Yay. Sugar.
Mrs. Moon suggested I wear a skirt and look nice on my first day of eighth grade so I can make a nice impression on my (apparently) non-humor appreciating teachers. Then she said I could always come back to her room if they were mean. Me: Yeah, I can always roll on your floor. Don't ask.
AAAAAAAAAAH MY SIMS WON'T GET MARRIED! AAAAAAAH!
Soooooo......that's basically it. One by one the penguins take away my sanity...

No comments: