Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chocolate clake and incomplete dominance

How to get half a Betty Crocker chocolate cake.
1. Mix up the chocolate cake.
2. Put it into 2 8 inch pans.
3. Bake it.
4. Frost it when cool.
5. Add sprinkles.
6. Tell parents not to eat any, not even to entertain brother's friend, because it's for your AUNT.
7. Go to Bible study for approximately 3 hours.
8. Come home and find your parents have already eaten two pieces.
9. Figure it's all right if you have some.
10. Which then invites everyone else to have some.
11. Wake up at 8:30 and do morning routine.
12. Have lunch at 12 adn discover HALF THE CAKE IS FLIPPING GONE.
Thus, you have a half a chocolate cake.
Aaaaaaaagh. If only people listened to me.
But Marie IS here and I'm excited. That means we'll get to watch like a movie every night and have caffiene. Actually, I do that already. But I do enjoy her company. Cuz I only see her once a year. Bowchikabowwow. And they're twins. Wowwow.
But something is wrong with people. Or there's something wrong with my hair. Because it's really curly. Not fro curly. But curly. Correction: it should be wavy. Because my mom has straight hair and my dad has curly hair, and if my dad gave a curly gene (C) and my mom gave a straight gene (c) incomplete dominance would occur and I should have wavy hair.
*sigh*
How depressing.
I think I'll go visit Zack and Cody.
http://www.disney.go.com/disneychannel/index.html
This site RULES.

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

ssssooooooooooooo bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrrdddddddddd.