Wednesday, June 07, 2006

GAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAH the CD I made last night MESSED UP cuz I somehow took off songs I WANTED ON THERE!!!! IT'S SO WEIRD!!!! I KNOW I put "That's my jam" on "I think I hurt my jam", BUT IT'S NOT THERE! And the songs I DID take off ARE. NYAAAAAH! My cpu is dumb. And my other CD ("Peanut Butter Jelly Time Mix") has "Superstar" on it TWICE, when I know I put "Living on a prayer" there. WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA AND WINDOWS?
I still can't figure out how to get a picture. I had an awesome one of a duck on paint, but I can't put it on there. Lame-o.
Okay, if you're trying to tell someone they're "distracting" many people, make sure "many" people are actually distracted. Cuz Toni and I were working on our dog project and Toni drew a scary picture of a raccoon dog that looked possessed, so we were laughing, and then Billy and Walker starts laughing, and the teacher assumes it's all my fault and zeroes in. "Get out of my classroom, you are out of control and you're distracting people." Not really. No one was paying attention cuz we're not exactly popular, THANKS. And then I was listening to Herman's story about his sister and I laughed; not loud, not obnoxious, AND SHE SENDS ME OUT AGAIN! She's doing this on purpose. If something is funny, I'm obviously insane and need to be punished. Grrr...
We had this "ice cream party" during study hall, but they served melty frozen yogurt and poured chocolate syrup on people's shirts (the staff. I swear, it's true), so it wasn't worth it. But we got to skip study hall (most boring class I have) to eat crappy yogurt and talk to friends.
I'm gluttonous. Oops.
Erg, I have to memorize "Danny Boy" ("Londenderry Air", whatever) by Sunday and I'm DOOMED. I don't even know what to do when I get up there. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY A PIECE I HARDLY KNOW (scratch that, 3 pieces) IN FRONT OF THE CONGREGATION OF MY CHURCH (actually, I did that this Sunday, but I knew that piece really well and it wasn't as hard...I think). *sigh* I hate recitals. And then I was having depressing thoughts earlier. I think I'm suicidal. Then again, I'm Christian. Christians can't be suicidal. *ray of hope* *disappears* I kind of like being depressed. Oh well. Someone needs a Bible study...

No comments: