Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bracelets are not an endangered species

It's true. Unlike Bengal Tigers, bangle bracelets are really quite safe. Especially in Africa and Thailand/Taiwan/some Asian country/I think Thailand.
I am pre-med. Not.
So here's how I like lasagna: Not at all. Cuz my mom made me make dinner tonight and she'd picked lasagna cuz I'd said that would be an interesting thing to make. Okay interesting and fun are not the same thing. Seriously, the kitchen was like 400 degrees and I was dehydrated and we didn't have mozzerella or meat and I didn't want spinach, and then the pasta got stuck on the bottom and I burned my hand, so basically, it was not a fun experience. Marie and William helped, tho. And tho I opted for chicken at dinner, my grandparents said the lasagna was really good. I'm sure they liked it, but ricotta is nasty. I'd rather eat dirt.
My goodness. My favorite games on disney channel.com are pretty much the Jackson beach one, Bueno Rufus, and Pizza Party Pickup. And I played all three of them for like 3.5 (maybe 4 hours) today. And I'm going to play the beach one after this post.
The Star Wars books were disappointing. One was actually a comic book, so I'm hoping to find novel form. And the second one, the author was like on drugs and the first 5 chapters were about SHMI and I was like, "Um, this is not how the movie starts." And Anakin had WAY x-rated fantasies about Padme. But I'm going to read it again.
I want to make a Star Wars movie. The rubber clothed ones will serve as most of the characters, I don't have any battle droids, William has like one, I could borrow it, and I have Yoda and Mace dolls. YES. We're good.
I've finally got snare rolls down!!!!! YAAAAAY!!

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

Please. Put a comment on my blog. I'm dying. I'm dying from bordum, because you won't tell me what Amber and Jeanie's (I don't care if I spelled it wrong) blogs are called, your hogging the X-box so I have to blog, and you won't put a comment on my blog. I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SUBJECT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!