Friday, June 30, 2006

Hannah Montana must die

I am in a bad mood. I have even fallen back on the "I wish I was a boy" mentality. It's true. Less mood swings, no babies, and they can find stuff to wear without having to go, "Well, it's a little low..." Seriously. Jeans for girls: Low-rise bad. Jeans for guys: Low-rise, baggy, down to your knees is fine, even accepted. What's wrong with this picture?
Hannah Montana has the most annoying voice I've ever heard. I was playing "Jackson's Beach Treat Delivery" for like 2 hours and having to hear Miley say, "Fudge sundae, pleaaaase," really makes you want to KILL HER. And then Oliver's all, "Fudge sundae, please," and it's like, "Yes, of course, anything for you." I would marry him. The guy has great wit, can recite Shakespeare, and apparently runs a sound system? Wow. And it doesn't matter that he is a little short. Okay really short.
I would like some pizza.
Ew, if I have to hear "Best of Both Worlds" ever again, I shall die.