Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"I was wrong...they're hostile."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IN YO FACE, SARAI! I GOT MY SIMS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! Actually, it's SIM singular, and I don't know why I included Sarai in that little outburst. But it HAPPENED! Because I'd quite forgotten that if you look in your telescope a lot, you'll get abducted, so I had Ginny Weasley (yes, I've made Harry Potter sims, and Sirius was "drowned" by Bellatrix Lestrange.) look in the telescope cuz she kept wanting to go to the bathroom but Hermione Granger was in there and she's all mad whenever someone is in the bathroom with her, so Ginny was looking at the telescope and then she was just GONE! So Hermione goes upstairs and starts crying and her thought bubble has Ginny in it, and I was like, "What just happened, did she die?" But no, she's been abducted. I don't know when she'll be back. Pity she's not an adult. Alien babies rule.
Enough on aliens.
"I was wrong...they're hostile. *wearing foil cap*"
"I don't want you to die."
"Who said I was going to die? *no answer* Who said I was going to die?"
"*being stared at by Merrill and Dad* What? *tentacle drapes around neck*"
"GET HIM!" "I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM!"
"He had asthma, he didn't breathe it in, he had asthma, he didn't breathe it in."
"Did someone save me?"
I need to read 10 hours by tomorrow. I already have almost 2 down. EEEEEEEEERG READ FASTER, FOOL!
HAHAHAHA Nathan likes Fresh Digress! HAHAHAHA! Well, he only likes one song, and it's my favorite song, too, cuz it's so old school.
Aaaaaaaah...forums with SIM ADDICTS. They're like WAY ADDICTED. But they have some good alien baby cheats... *copies down*

No comments: