Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ocean Avenue

AAAAAAAAAGH I just saw a blog devoted to Lost but it was in ITALIAN. I'd just like to know who got together and stuff.
I'm rereading Harry Potter 6. Some of it strikes me as funny.
Tonks: SEE? SEE, REMUS? WE CAN BE HAPPY LIKE BILL AND FLEUR!
Lupin: I...can't, I'm too old for you.
Tonks: I DON'T CARE I WANT YOU!!!
Lupin: If you insist...I've always loved you, Tonks!!! Even when your hair is...pink...
Tonks: I LOVE YOU LUPIN!!!! *has to be restrained by Harry and Ron*
Today in journals I made a Harry Potter stick figure comic. It was slightly amusing.
Harry: Waah I wanna be a prefect waaaah.
Hermione: Harry, you're whining again.
Harry: No, I'm just paranoid. Hey, there's Malfoy! LET'S SPY ON HIM!
Hermione: But he hasn't done anything.
Harry: BUT I'M THE CHOSEN ONE!
Then it ends with Harry in detention (he called Snape something bad. Actually, I didn't specify in the comic, I just put four dashes, because he's always using bad names and British slang for silly old Severus) screaming, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, I'M THE CHOSEN ONE!"
Talking to your friends in Australian accents is really quite fun. And Kyle let me eat his fries. It was flamablamablous. Then Dillon made a drink that looked like bad urine. We proclaimed it kidney juice. It was actually quite tasty, just a little too carbonated.
The librarian made me get a new library card. It's silver and futuristic-ic like. But seriously, I now have two accounts and last time this happened, I couldn't check out books or go online AT ALL with my second card, and it's like, "Uh, I've memorized my number, can't you just make me another card with that number on it?" "No, honey, we're trying to make life difficult for you.
The fact that there's only 4 days left of school brought to mind the Ocean Avenue-like song I made back in December. Only it doesn't apply. And I don't want to make a summer version.
My sims need watching.

No comments: