Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Modemmodemmodemmodemmodem

Between nothing interesting happening in life, blogger's "technical difficulties", and my sudden lack of modem (it's back now), I haven't been on in three days. There's nothing really to write. School's almost over and nothing cool happens otherwise. So if I don't blog a lot in the summer, or not at all, please remain calm.
Sims is okay, but "Hot Dates" and "Superstar" are looking very tempting right now... CURSE MY LACK OF POCKET MONEY! Ew that sounded British. I finally had one of my families have a baby and it took like a week to grow up, and even tho she's half hispanic, she's WHITE with BLONDE-RED HAIR. Messed up genetics.j
I made my own family tree. James Earl Jones and Marcia Cross are my parents, Denzel Washington and Oprah are my paternal aunt and uncle, Bruce Willis, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Ewan McGregor are my maternal aunt and uncles, Samuel L. Jackson is my godfather, and Matt Thiessen and Will Harris are my brothers (which is awkward...). But Mrs. Moon didn't believe me and wouldn't let me show the class.
We had a no tardy party today, but it was lame cuz my study hall was like the last class there and all that was left were juice pops and melty ice cream sandwhiches with paper stuck to them. So I made myself a sundae when I got home. Gee, staff, why don't you count how many people were coming to the party, THEN order ice cream?
I really wanna play Sims right now. So I shall.

No comments: