Thursday, July 31, 2008

What if the "average" Christian, conservative family was a rarity?

It seems like white Christian conservative families aren't the norm, though people sometimes make it seem like it is. Or maybe they don't. It's very possible I don't know what I'm talking about.
I still think they should add more races to the standardized test, though.
Ha, my family fits that stereotype.
Which is scarier, driving places with your mom, or driving around a miniscule town with your driving instructor?
Surprisingly, driving with Ed scares the living daylights out of me. I always make stupid mistakes when I'm driving with him. And he wonders why I'm nervous.
But I drove to and from Driver's Ed last night. It was only sort of scary. Some chick kept tailgating me, though, over speed bumps.
And then I drove too slow up a hill and there was a LONG line of cars behind me.
But it was fun, so that's cool.
Next stop: Wal-mart!
I can't decide whether I want to buy the Rent (movie) soundtrack or the new Classic Crime album.
I can get The Silver Cord off iTunes for $10, and the Rent soundtrack is $17 or so, but I really want to put all the Rent stuff on my ipod and listen to it nonstop. Plus, I haven't listened to The Silver Cord yet and I know what I'm getting if I buy the Rent soundtrack.
Decisions, decisions.
Perceivers suck.

No comments: