Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Demi Lovato vs. Plugged In Online

Where did Bob Smithouser go?
No, I never enjoyed his reviews, but it was always nice to have one-sided debates with him.
But really, I never see him writing reviews on PluggedInOnline anymore.
Not like I go on there all that much these days, but still.
MWAHAHAHA, Paul Asay is dissecting "Camp Rock's" moral fiber. GET HIM!
"I've learned my lesson," he wails over the cell phone to his bandmates (fellow Jonas Brothers Kevin and Nick). "I've showered in cold water. I've looked at a tree. It's been three hours. I need hair product."
Lol, Shane Gray. He was NOT the worst character in Camp Rock!!! How about Tess?
Okay, his review wasn't so sastisfying. He didn't dissect it's moral fiber so much.
And he likes Demi Lovato.
But he did say the movie pretty much sucked, and Ashley Tisdale pwns Meaghan Jette Martin.
Alexis came over last night and we played Mario Party for hours. Tie was FREAKING OUT. She was acting like an overbearing parent (not that I know what those are like ;D).
Heh, I'm so good at Guitar Hero.
On MEDIUM.
"The Baby Borrowers" is on!!!

No comments: