Monday, July 14, 2008

I won't catch you when you fall...but I'll help you up afterwards

Okay, the sorting hat quiz on the Official Harry Potter site is sort of ridiculous. "What's your favorite flavor of bean?" And they list all these disgusting flavors, so of COURSE everyone is going to pick chocolate.
I think it's "Mostly A's = Gryffindor", "Mostly B's = Ravenclaw"...that sort of thing.
THEY WON'T TELL ME WHERE I WAS SORTED! They keep sending me to the homepage.
I put my trust in the sorting hat quiz on this page, but they put me in Hufflepuff last time.
I actually took a BUNCH of sorting hat quizzes when I was bored, and out of 15 or so quizzes, the results were:
Ravenclaw: 36%
Gryffindor: 36%
Hufflepuff: 14%
Slytherin: 14%
And I realize that the houses really aren't that much WORSE than Gryffindor.
Ravenclaw is for smarties. Hufflepuff is for loyal friends (and sort of for hacks, but that's okay). And there's nothing wrong with Slytherin, after the whole, "Yay, Draco's a good guy now!", but I'd rather be a lion than a snake, their house colors are ugly (while everyone else's are fairly cool), and being wise, loyal, and brave is more important than being cunning and a good liar.
Although I kind of wish I was a good liar.
GRYFFINDOR!
Aw, now I wish I was back in Hufflepuff.
GRAAAAAAAH, Dean won't let me play on the horn section!! He hasn't had any bone parts TWICE now, and Nathan keeps chastising me like it's MY FAULT. He always does that, and then he tells me to take the initiative and stuff. He knows I'm interested in playing. He apparently just doesn't need (or want) any trombones. But it's a HORN section, not a SAXOPHONE section, and it always ends up being countless saxophones and ONE trumpet. Sooooo lame.
I wish summer small groups met more than once a month.
We were going to go on a road trip...but we didn't.
So we're going to the mall instead!

No comments: