Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don't you hate a dirty mouse?

That could be taken so many different ways.
*sigh* So I finished the Kimberly Kirberger book. It was just a bunch of teenagers being all, "I'm so in love. I was in love with Ryan, too. Oh no, he dumped me and I love him!" Then Kimberly Kirberger would give "wise" advice.
She told the girl who's boyfriend cheated on her NUMEROUS occasions to work it out. Wth?? She did that several other times when the advice should have been, "DUMP THEM, THEY'RE STUPID!" or something to that degree. There was one time (I can't remember exactly what the question was) where she told the person to move on, when THAT was a time they could've worked it out. So I won't be reading anymore "Chicken Soup" for the time being.
Driver's Ed started today. It was kind of boring, but Connor's taking it, too, so that was pretty cool. He's not my driving partner, though, because he wanted to do it at 9:00 A.M. (!!!) TOMORROW. Not only is that way too early, but I'll be in Seattle all day tomorrow, sooooo.... I've been paired with some girl I don't know for Friday, but that's okay.

No comments: