Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Jailbait!!!

Mwahahaha, I got William addicted to "Avatar Prom", too.
Hahahaha.
But seriously, it's fun in a ridiculous way. "Fancy footwork move again!! Oh no, Dateless totally lost it! No one knows how to deal! Resisted! Power of Love!"
Yeah. It should have been called "Prom Wars".
Okay, it's weird, but when I got shopping with my mom, I become a completely different person. I start talking really loud and fast and dance and stuff in front of other customers. It's highly entertaining.
The line was really long at the comissary today, though, so my mom and I got stuck behind a militairy family with two REALLY CUTE kids. The dad was nice; he laughed at my Hannah Montana slam.
Then there was this guy who also happened to be in front of us, and, I don't know, he was pretty cute, and, being behind him, I had a very nice view.
But I walked in front of him to get ice cream and my mom said he was checking me out (yeaaaah! I love these shorts!), and then there was eye contact, so I was feeling REALLY good when we left the store.
But then we got home and I told my dad just to make him uncomfortable. Then I asked him, out of curiousity, if he happened to know what high school the mascot on the guy's shirt had been from.
My dad said he'd never heard of a high school with that mascot, but he did know of a well-known Washington college....
.....
.....
.....
.....
:O
Well, now.
I'm jailbait.

No comments: