Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Excuse me for being right.

So I was right about the memory thing, just a little off on where it was LOCATED. But "Zoo Tycoon" won't run because there's not enough memory. Or something.
Getting "Color Me Beautiful" at the library made me glad I missed the 80's. Some of the chapters are pretty lame and have nothing to do with color. They mostly berated me for not wearing makeup, instructed me on how to properly apply makeup, and gave me shopping tips. Thanks. I'll never use any of this.
But Nathan surprised us all.
Instead of being a Spring or a Winter like the rest of our family, it turns out the eldest child is an Autumn?????
Yeah, sadly, my family finds this kind of thing FASCINATING. My mom and I were like, "NO WAY, YOU CAN WEAR LIME GREEN! What a lovely skin tone you have!"
Driver's Ed is too cool. Jeff makes me laugh SO HARD. He just says something deadpan and then makes implications. You'd have to be there, I guess. But he was talking about people waving one of their fingers around and we were all like, "Ha ha, road rage!"
Don't you hate it when something pops up on your computer when you're watching something funny and it won't MOVE!!! The volume adjuster pops up RIGHT in the MIDDLE of my screen whenever I'm watching a youtube movie or previewing an ecard and then it stays there for 10 SECONDS. It's SO ridiculous and annoying.
Argh, how to find the perfect e-card??

No comments: