Friday, August 01, 2008

Post 900!!! That's 3^2*100!!

Wow, 900 posts in the last 2.75 years (about that long, anyway). Is that a lot? I wonder.
I made a "Boys kind of suck" playlist because I got bored and I'd just added a bunch of classic rock to my ipod.
Surprisingly, there's a lot of appropriate FOB songs.
Maybe that tells me I shouldn't listen to them?
"Penelope" was really cute. It was kind of like a Tim Burton film, only Johnny Depp was no where to be found.
Christina Ricci actually looks better with the pig nose.
Which is kind of mean to say.
Her face is so unique, though.
I like how Gerard Way put it.
"Christina Ricci looks like an alien. I think she's beautiful."
And she is. But that pig nose was just so cute.
James McAvoy is so beautiful.
And the American accent?
I'm in love.
But it's annoying when you really like someone and people scoff at you...
...but that person becomes famous and they're suddenly that person's biggest fans.
Which is pretty much what the song "Sk8r Boi" was all about.
Who knew Avril could be so eloquent?
But it's not as though James McAvoy wasn't famous before "The Chronicles of Narnia".
I just remember thinking in 7th grade right after I saw "TCON" that Tumnus (James McAvoy) was incredibly hot, and everyone else laughed at me?
And now they agree.
Especially with his lovely new American accent.
Yeah, whatever.

2 comments:

cady said...

"Christina Ricci looks like an alien. I think she's beautiful."

Ha. That was amazing.

I love your blog.

Lauren said...

Lol, thanks.
Is your name a reference to a bunch of Lindsay Lohan characters? It's kind of cool.