Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Keep sucking on that Twinkie, fatty." "It's a Ho-ho."

Yeah, sadly, nothing much has happened since Friday. Randy Pausch died, though, which made me incredibly sad because I didn't know. He's the kind of person that makes everyone else look awful. Not in bad way. That's actually a terrible thing to say. He was just a really great guy. I watched the special about him on ABC and only cried when his oldest son said that no problem is impossible to solve, because that's both true and untrue in the case of his dad.
Agh, "Rent" sort of changed my life. I watched a 90-minute documentary about Jonathan Larson (who died not of AIDs, as I was first told, but from an aortic aneurysm) and the writing of "Rent".
I think I like the new cast better than the original theater cast. Hate to be agist, but Fredi Walker did seem too old. Rosario Dawson and Daphne Rubin-Vega were both good Mimis, but Rosario Dawson and Adam Pascal had better chemistry.
Agh, "Musetta's Waltz" in my head.
MIMI!!!!
I had a physical on Monday, and my mom and I sort of despise the nurse practitioner, because she's a judgemental hypocrite, and she tried to put me on birth control.
???????
Me?
???????
If I have "trouble" during my menstrual cycle, like mood swings, cramps, or heavy flow, I need to go on the pill.
???????
???????
Doesn't EVERYONE have those kinds of problems???
"The Baby Borrowers" season finale was totally anti-climactic.
They did well with the elderly, and some of the old guys had been married for 67 years!!!
But then, at the end of the experiment, NONE of the couples remained together.
:(
Ooooh...I really thought some of them would be together forever.
And, no, I don't hold the creepy and unrealistic expectation that all high-school couples should only date if they intend to get married, but if you're out of high-school and you're still together...?
I don't know, even though it's probably never going to go anywhere, you still probably want the relationship to last forever.
Like that Chicago song.
At least Kelly and Austin broke up, finally.

No comments: