Thursday, July 17, 2008

If pizzas are round and trash cans are round, WHY ARE PIZZA BOXES SQUARE?

What do you know, I'm a winter?
Just like Elizabeth Taylor.
When she was still hot.
Ew, and Catherine Zeta Jones.
Now I can get a swatch packet and make-up just for me from Color Me Beautiful.
Don't worry, I don't intend to.
We went to the EMP today. Nathan and I went into the recording studio to mess around, but I'm not that good at bass and he can't play guitar, bass, piano, OR drums, so we switched off and sucked badly.
But the rest of the EMP was TOO COOL. There was an exhibit about the musical progression in the Northwest, covering everything from "Louie Louie" to grunge.
It was nice to see that music in and from Washington actually made a difference, especially concerning grunge and garage rock.
"Barracuda" by Heart is my new favorite song.
I got to listen to it in one of the other exhibits.
Then I went and listened to Alen Menken talk about "Little Shop of Horrors". His songs were pretty hilarious.
AAAAAAH I'm going on my first drive tomorrow and I'm SO NERVOUS. I have to wake up early, because it's at 1:00 and for some reason I don't want to miss it.
In case I sleep in till 12:00 or something.
I just keep thinking, "I am going to die, I am going to die."
Or I keep thinking, "Crap, I might forget my permit. WHAT IF I FORGET MY PERMIT?"
I am not unhappy with my permit picture. It looks semi-cute, but my head's cocked for some reason, and I REALLY thought I'd been holding it straight. So if it's really cocked to the side when I think it's straight....what happens if I cock my head?

No comments: