Friday, July 11, 2008

I've always wanted to meet the Lord Voldemort!

I hate to admit it, but I'm now a HUGE fan of God's Pottery, even if they can be sacreligious. They had to think up as many "Yo Mama" jokes as possible, and there's were the opposite of a good Yo Mama joke, so it was funny.
"Your mother is so pretty, we think she could be a model. We do."
"Your mother is so terrific, she was voted mayor of Awesomeville."
It made Ron G mad, because he'd be like, "Yeah, I made such an awesome joke," and they'd be like, "Yeah, that WAS funny!"
I like how they stole his thunder by turning the other cheek.
In that respect, they have Christian love and understanding down pat.
Whatever, Ron G deserved it. He's a cocky unfunny jerk.
Then they beat Adam Hunter, too, and he was getting just as mad. Sucker. I don't like him, either.
He, Ron G, and Jeff Dye should all be sent home.
Jim Tavare is so big and scary, but he's also pretty hilarious. Gideon Lamb called him "Lord Voldemort", which is actually what he looks like.
Then Jim and Paul started conversing, because they're British, and they had a British fight.
Paul is SO ADORABLE and tells really obscure jokes. He told one about jam tarts that about made me pee my pants. Then he said, "Iliza Schlesinger," really funny, so he could probably win, because he's funny even when he's just saying someone's name.
Sean Cullen is funny, but he sucks at improv. He's so weird and over the top, too. He was the "Knight Beauty Hermaphrodite Queen" or something like that. He did sang a song for Paul Foot that was about "doing a little dance and showing them your pants".
Paul was "the Elephant King" for the photo shoot. It was brilliant.
Nathan thought Papa CJ was ugly, but I think he's cute. He's like a cute, funny Indian Snape.
"They are essentially paying you to bomb them."
Iliza told a hilarious joke about deer haunches. It sent Esther Ku home (YAY!), but it also sent God's Pottery home, which, a week ago, I would NOT have been sad about.
Phew. That's all I have about last night's "Last Comic Standing".
I just downloaded Simple Plan's "Vacation", which made me cry in 7th grade.
Now it's on my ipod. Who knew?
It's only 2:31 long!!! That was a waste of 10 minutes.

No comments: