Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bloody fish, and, no, I'm not British.

I woke up this morning and had a bowl of cereal, but as soon as I finished it, I remembered I'd REALLY wanted to make an instant breakfast. My dad was like, "Whatever, we have enough milk. Go ahead." So I made one and drank about 2/3 and suddenly felt REALLY full. It was kind of like drinking a cow: there was too much protein and a few sips was enough.
My dad kept saying, "Come on, it's not that much, you can do it," but I couldn't finish it, so he told me to pour it into the sink.
WHAT IF THE FISH DRANK IT, THOUGH? Then they'd be so fat that someone would catch them and be like, "DAAAANG, look at the fish I just caught!" Then they'd go home and cook it, but they wouldn't cook it enough, because that's a pretty big fish, so when they served it and ate it, the fish would be all BLOODY inside!!!
I told this to my dad, and he was like, "How did we get from shakes to fish? Wait, when did you have bloody fish?" I told him it was at our house, and he got all offended, but then he started laughing, and my mom came in looking annoyed like we'd woken her up.
So I gave her the rest of my protein shake.

No comments: