Saturday, July 05, 2008

I parked your car because I'm NICE!

Okay, so I love Fourth of July and everything, but it was REALLY NICE to take a break from the annual family reunion picnic and stay home for a while.
Seriously. I spent maybe 3 hours at the picnic and then went home and watched movies with Tie and my Dad.
It was kind of weird being home alone, but Tie was sedated, therefore cooperative, and Dad came home early, and with him was a pizza he'd made at work.
Then we watched "Last Holiday" and "Material Girls" and both movies kind of sucked.
"Last Holiday" wasn't too bad, because Queen Latifah is the best, but it was SOOOOO cheesy.
And, you know, "Material Girls" was...yeah.
I'm reading some writing I did like last year or something, and it doesn't suck. It's sort of suffering from Paolinitis, but it's really NOT HORRIBLE, and that makes me pretty happy.
Heh. Silas.
"Last Comic Standing" and "The Baby Borrowers" make TV pretty fun to watch.
On TBB, my mom totally hated Morgan, but I kind of knew where she was coming from. We both hated Alicea, though; what is her problem? Etta was SOO CUTE. But that weird guy kept calling the babies "bugs"? "Okay, now take your little bug..."
LCS last week made me SOOOO mad. They chose 4 of the least funny people from the entire group and let them go through. Especially Jeff Dye and that blonde guy. HATE! But Paul Foot is rather hilarious. This week was better. Louis got a standing ovation,a nd Eliza Sussinger made it, which made me happy. I like Esther Ku, but my mom despises her because she's not very "experience". Whatever, she's funny.

No comments: