Sunday, July 13, 2008

What can I say? I like tubes...and I like you!!

Oh, that Neil Ciciriega!
"Hello, my sweet ducklings."
Yesterday was my parent's 22nd anniversary.
22 years.
That's a long time.
And eHarmony says opposites don't work out.
It was weird, though, because they took us out to Applebee's (Why they would rather spend time with their kids than have a romantic dinner alone together is beyond me). Nathan and Mom both ordered steak, Dad and I both ordered cheeseburgers, and William, the Love Child, ordered shrimp.
It's weird how menu choices correspond with personalities.
"Vantage Point" is a SWEET movie. I usually hate action movies, but this one was SO AWESOME.
It was also sort of confusing, because the movie kept rewinding to 12:00 to go from a different character's point of view.
It was pretty sad, though, because practically everyone died.
There, I said it.
Now it's spoiled.
Forrest Whitaker is the MAN!
Run, Forrest, run!
They wouldn't let us sit on the couch in Sunday School. How lame is that? So we moved up to the front row.
There's nothing more uncomfortable than sitting in the front row. It always feels like the person up front is looking RIGHT. AT. YOU.
And you feel vulnerable.
"You guys can come up front if you want. *looks meaningfully at front row*"
"Um, no, that's REALLY okay, we like it HERE. *glares meaningfully back*"

No comments: