Monday, July 21, 2008

The metal will live on.

Tenacious D's "The Metal" is sort of ridiculous. I already knew it would be, because, hello, Jack Black, but really? It's pretty hard to take it seriously.
PUNK ROCK TRIED TO DESTROY THE METAL, BUT THE METAL WAS MUCH TOO STRONG
TECHNO TRIED TO DEFILE THE METAL, BUT THE METAL PROVED IT WRONG

The best part is when they sing the guitar part.
"High School Musical: Get in the Picture" is on, but it's kind of boring.
I heart "The Baby Borrowers". Daton is such a jerk!! Kelly is a hypocrite. DUMP HER, DUMP HER.
Driver's Ed is pretty fun. I like listening to Jeff. He's pretty funny and makes the very dull bookwork seem semi-interesting. It took me THREE HOURS to do my homework, though, because I put it off until today. I was SOOOO tired afterwards.
It didn't seem to matter, though, because I got a lot of answers WRONG.
BLOGTHINGS!
Tie keeps chewing on my horses.
Fist?



You Are a Fist



Your life philosophy can be summed up as, "Life fast. Die young."

Your greatest wish is to have a life of passion and excitement.



And while you don't want to die young, you rather take risks than stay home and be afraid.

You are inspired and inspiring. You live each day like it's your last.





You Sometimes Know When Someone's Lying



You can spot a liar if the liar slips up, but you're not always aware of other people's dishonesty.

Eventually a liar will reveal himself, and you usually will figure out if you've been lied to.

However, someone could be duping you without you knowing it. So watch out for the telltale signs of lying!


Yeah. But you already knew that.

No comments: