Saturday, April 28, 2007

OH NAMIPOO!!!

I OFFICIALLY LOVE HARVEST MOON!!!!!!! Okay, so I FINALLY got 4 hearts with Nami and I was GOING to propose to her, but I'd been following her since like 2 AM, so I woke up about about 9 AM. But then Ruby and Tim came to my house and were all, OMG, SHE'S MISSING! And I wanted to choose the right answer, so I said I'd go look for her. that took like 3 hours and it turned out she didn't leave? It was weird. BUt then she finally said yes.
w00t! w00t!
I'm excited. I got my new cow, too. Her name is Sooey. Like a pig. Lol. And everything is well. I read this thing that if you propose to Nami before Fall 10th..wait, nm. I missed the deadline. Oooooooh well. I just can't wait till the end of this chapter. I've gone through 2.5 Harvest Moon months in a mere week. Wow.
I hope I won't get so bored in Happy Birthday that I have to quit. :P
I FINALLY read my bible today. Got through all of Judges and Ruth.
Dude, Warbears rules. Go check it out. I FINALLY beat mission 1. It's pretty cool, you really have to think to beat it. REQUIRES A BRAIN.
Omgeeeeez, I made these really good brownies. Actually, I don't know if they're really good, I haven't been allowed to EAT them yet, but they were in the latest Reader's Digest. First homemade brownies I've ever made.

No comments: