Monday, April 16, 2007

Brits are mean

I swear, I read like 4 Georgia Nichols books today and they are pretty much amazing. Brits rae mean, tho.
And Karate Kid is dumb. Like dumbest movie ever.
Ever.
EVER.
AAAAAAAAGH Mr. Faxon wants me to join jazz band AGAIN. Cor. But I'm going to do it because this is like the 4th time all year he's asked me to join and it will only be for a couple o weeks. That means I have to wake up at 5:30 like I did last year when I was but a stupid sevvie.
I did lots of stupid stuff last year. Like compression shorts? Um, yeah, not so comfortable any more. Either I gained weight or got huge or something because they are tight and painful and serve no purpose besides letting people not see my underwear when I do "knee to chest" stretching and keeping my baggy shorts on.
I LOVE MY FANFIC! I've written like a paragraph and it's SO overwritten and very overdramatic I guess, a lot like Jedi Apprentice (hahahaha), and stuffs like that, but I finally figured out a way to start it (flashback) and I have REALISTIC star wars material that fits the timeline and is BELIEVABLE. I think.
Let's see...evil genius, son of Sith lord, one night stand = main character?
COULD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeee.
Only Telos wasn't so democratic at the time I'm writing, so I'll have to change that part, yo.
And Luke is LONG DEAD. All the Jedis are dead/in hiding.
And there's a hot emo boy. And a buff Han Solo wannabe. And the REAL main character, who is in fact, female.
Must not make her perfect like Eragon.
ADD CHARACTER FLAWS.
SEeing as I haven't even written about her yet, this will be hard.
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
PSYCHE, I pulled a muscle today in track, so I didn't have to RUN. But I walked like 2 miles. Yay.

No comments: