Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

So far I've only listened to part of "Take This To Your Grave" and "From Under the Cork Tree", but the latter is pretty much the best album I've ever heard. It just wasn't that fun listening to it with my mom and brother last night.
Because I don't pick up sexual references as fast as the next guy.
IS THAT SO WRONG?
But I haven't listened to the other two yet. I like singing the chorus of "Of All The Gin Joints In The World" too much. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...I think that's enough oh's.
But the song titles were REALLY long and it was killing me to type them all. And then I didn't know the names of some of the others, so I'd have to START OVER.
I REALLY want a dog. I started reading "Marley and Me" again and it's so funny, but it's coming up to the part where he dies and I'm going to cry, so I'm putting off reading the end.
Finished "AngelMonster". Mary Shelley was an idiot. When she finally married Percy, he started cheating on her with her stepsister, just like he did to his now dead wife. And then her stepsister left to become a governess and he decides to die in a storm.
I totally don't feel sorry for her. She totally could've left him.
And she wasn't that pretty.
*waits for someone to lecture her on society's standards today and how everyone is beautiful, bla bla bla*
Ew, Percy Shelley was ugly. GROSS. I'm sure he was just a stud back then. *pukes*
I'M GOING TO WRITE AGAIN!
Only I've abandoned my book idea, keeping it possibly for future reference. A book's kind of out of my league again.
I'm thinking more Star Wars fanfic.
Lol.
Not even kidding.
But I'm putting off writing it because I don't want anyone to see it and I don't know quite how to start it.
But I say that every time I want to start something.
I'm just excited to start writing and not really care where it goes. Semi emo character. Yesh. Excited.
Wow, Lord Byron wasn't bad looking.
SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN SHELLY! *cough cough*
I guess I'm kind of obsessed with that book.
Dododododo.
Do.
Dododo.

No comments: