Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Protestor in scales

Yeah. I joined track.
I officially have no free time.
Well, not true, I just wait it all listening to "Blood and Chocolate", which is SOOOO not worth it.
But I ran for the first time this week (soooo ironic) and I didn't go very fast, but it was hard, and I got a cramp and I cried. But everyone was nice about it, so it was cool.
I'M FINALLY WRITING MY STAR WARS FANFIC! Or I would be, if my dad would leave the keyboard ALONE. *glares at dad*
Sorry, it's just this is SERIOUS writing and if I get all dumb and like cheesy and come off as a romance-novel novelist, I don't want my parents to be reading it going, "Uh, interesting, you seriously want to go into Creative WRiting?" And I'm going to password it. But you can delete passworded stuff????? LAME! If anyone deletes this I'll KEEL them. I've only written one word: TELOS.
But I don't know how I'm going to create a post-Luke Communist situation on the planet.
Oooops.
I'm soooo excited though.
Don't want to go to track tomorrow, because I suck at EVERYTHING.
Don't want to miss it, though, because I have a dentist appointment and I don't want to miss anything important.
OMG, I FOUND THE COOLEST WEBSITE EVER!
Warning: Strong language sometimes used in parodies and such, if you really care about that kind of thing.
And this is the BEST eragon review I have ever READ.

Inheritance Sandwich

by Shinobaka

I got home late from work last night, and even though my stomach was growling, I really didn’t want to cook.

So I made myself a sandwich.

I started off with a couple slices of Tolkien brand bread. They were a bit stale, but I didn’t feel like opening a new package. Bread wouldn’t be enough to satisfy my hunger, I was sure, so I opened up the refrigerator. I was in luck, and there was still some of the Star Wars style roast beef I’d had for dinner four nights ago. I cut off a couple of thick chunks, and slapped ‘em on the bread, making sure to sprinkle on just a little originality salt. Not too much, though, as I didn’t want to ruin it, but I used a healthy helping of cliché pepper to add spice.

Still not satisfied with my creation, I poked my head in the fridge again, and came out with an open package of Pern cheese, from which I added a couple of crumbling slices. As I put the cheese back, I remembered the lettuce. I had two kinds—Earthsea and Belgariad—and wasn’t sure which to use, so I threw on a few wilting leaves of each.

Adding in a few more little things from the fridge, I declared my sandwich complete and bit into it. I ate the whole thing because I was hungry, but it was awfully bland. When I finished it, I was still hungry, so I made another. This time I used more salt, but somehow it all seemed to collect in a few specific spots, which I had to spit out, and in the end it was even blander than the first.

After that, I wasn’t hungry anymore, but now I was frustrated. The things I used had been delicious when I had first opened their packages and eaten them. Surely with such wonderful ingredients I could make a delicious sandwich! After all, I had already made two edible sandwiches: that made me a culinary genius.

I set to work on my third sandwich.


Is that not GENIUS?
I swear, I want to write my BOOK. STop toodling on the keyboard. Actually, I don't think you can tootle on the keyboard. OH WELL.
Watched "Thank God You're Here" on Monday, but my mom wouldn't let me watch the second episode, so I had to watch that taped on Tuesday.
The first episode was HILARIOUS. I forgot his name, but there was this really skinny funny guy who did an Egyptian tomb thing. "It's an ancient hockey puck." "Oh, professor, what's that smell?" "THat's my food poisoning." "Oh no, you've broken the oath of Ootapa! Look, a mummy! What should we do?" "I'M GOING TO BODYCHECK HIM!" BUt he didn't win. Bryan Cranston did because he frenched a bunch of guys. He was KINDA funny. But the gay content got SO OLD after the first seven eleven times.
The second episode was so NOT FUNNY. The guy from "Mad About YOu" was pretty funny. And Edie McClurg was hilarious...until she made an anti-war joke. It was like, "Booo, you lose." And she did. Mo'Nique won after her actually funny second half. Her gameshow hostess wasn't funny at all. Just dumb. And she was like, "That was so fun! Omg!" And it was like, yeah, but it wasn't fun-NY!
lalalala.
I WANT TO WRITE MY FANFIC! I HAVE A CHARACTER I'M TRYING NOT TO TURN INTO A WIMP WHILE NOT HAVING HER BE FEMINIST! THERE'S A SEEEEEXY EMO GUY WHO RESEMBLES KILEY FROM PEACH GIRL, ONLY WHITE! AND THERE'S A REALLY BUFF GUY AND A MECHANIC GUY AND I WANT TO WRITE IT BAD BAD! AAAAAAAH!
Ew, I read a WEIRD book today. It was something about "Alfred Kropp". It was pretty good, but then it got all into reincarnation and prophecies and it was like, "Snore" because it wasn't even fantasy. Sorta. But, because he was descended from Lancelot, he's supposedly able to come back to life and pull a sword out of his stomach from a stone. Um, sure. Wasn't gross, just...wth?

No comments: