Thursday, April 19, 2007

The only black and white penguine within miles

All penguins are black and white. There is no such thing as a purple penguin.
It's just that I finally broke out the spikes, which I'd had in my locker for like three days cuz I "brought them too early", and they work pretty well.
it's just that I'm really slow and not good at any track events, so I'm going to make Coach Henrichsen let me on the shotput team because I'm not good at anything else. I was practicing my shotput with Justin, Larry, and a bunch of sevvies and even though I'm not good at that EITHER, it's fun and stuff.
Yeah.
My shoes and shorts don't match. My spikes, I mean. I dunno. It's fun putting all the lil spikes in.
Where is blogthings going? First, they're copying all the quizzes from Girls only Blogthings, and now they're making a sexual orientation quiz. I might have to take it. Even though I know I'm straight.
AAAAAGH I hate those stupid name generator quizzes.
Never mind, that's such a dumb quiz. It's just like, "You like to kiss A. the opposite sex B. the same sex C. both sexes," over and over again. That's not much of a quiz.
I want pizza. I think I get double pizza tomorrow. Lunch AND dinner.
Hm, a quiz I've taken before. I thinks I'll take it again. My legs burn.
PLEASE don't be the same result...
DANG IT!

No comments: