Saturday, April 21, 2007

More potatoes, and please pass the steak sauce

That's actually from an "Ugly Duckling" song. "Pass it On", if you want to know.
I basically spent the whole day at Island Lake at Tori's party. Ate way too much cake and candy. And only one burger. No hot dogs.
I think I broke Kyle's hand.
So it was kind of depressing at the end.
lalala.
I played PLAYMOBIL this morning. And I FINALLY removed the keychain part from the top of the fireman's head, so he is the "barely there" husband of the pediatrician. There's a lot of drama going on in my little village.
I can't think up names for people. I have PLENTY of names for the animals. People...not so much. The prince and princess are William and Harriet, though.
Though no one cares/picks up on the irony of that.
Or maybe it's not irony.
I dunno.
But the pediatrician is mad at her husband because he's "never there" and he doesn't bring home enough money, while some little farm chick is mad at her father's favoritism, but her family is too busy to notice because they recently had to sell their beloved goats.
YESSSSSSS I lurve Playmobil.
and some ranch family sold their (adorable!) horse to the fireman. And the jester guy (who is not gay, I've decided, and used to sell ponies) rebought the billy goat and let it graze in his next door neighbor's backyard, while the two goat kids have been sent off to fight in the war. Ironically I've created a war situation where most of the horses and the unicorn, along with the royal guard (bunch of loser french guys), the duke, and king sit on the horses and pretend to be off to war. It kind of reminds me of Iraq.
The willow spoof is kind of boring. There are some scenes where I can think up jokes...but there are some where it's like...I'll just type boring dialogue.
:P
Still haven't added to fanfic. It's a scary thing, that fanfic.

No comments: