Friday, April 20, 2007

Stuck in the forest with a midget, two cakes, and a child molestor

I'm pretty sure I've given you all the link this link before, but it's pretty funny.
And I want to get on the guy's good side before I totally steal his shtick and do a D/S for Willow.
Sorry.
It's just that I watched it last night and it was pretty much amazing and I kept laughing at Val Kilmer...which was fun.
So I couldn't resist. And I thought up some PRETTY good jokes. Okay, not good, just Peter Jackson/Lotr/George Lucas cracks, but it was fun. And I had a lot of fun doing the whole dialogue for my soap that I haven't added to in like 8 years, so this should be even more flamablamablous.
Sorry, Cam.
But yeah.
Can't wait for that.
I'm too scared to keep writing my fanfic. I keep putting off adding to the beginning. It's to weak and it moves to fast and I have to add to it.
BUT I'M SO AFRAID.
So yeah.
We had time trials for 200 m today.
I'm so slow.
Guess I'm not a sprinter after all.
Sure, I was "fast" in basketball, but that's TOTALLY different from running on a track. But I got 41.50. My mom tried to convince me that was fast.
Me: No, that's really bad. THe average was between 30 and 39.
Mom: But you're only two seconds behind.
Me: Yeah, each second is like a minute. THat's REALLY bad.
So it wasn't good. But I'm getting "better" at shotput. Kinda.
Tyler and I made a solar corn cooker. It worked horribly.
School is boring mostly. No donuts. Mrs. Schultz-Story gave me a muffin yesterday. It was delicious. And I got drug tested right after. And it was POSITIVE.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT WAS POPPY SEED!
Dylan said I should show up to a job interview with one in my hand.
Lol.

No comments: