Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not often that I slip up

IT'S JUST MY LUCK!
Finally putting this song on my ipod.
AND "I'll make a man out of you".
AND a lot of Disney songs, because my dad checked out like 8 disney jams cds from the library.
I have to take "This Ain't A Scene..." and "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" off my ipod.
-_-
And it kind of had been awkward listening to it with my DAD in the car and stuff and I know I don't want to slip and start singing that, so I KIND OF agreed and it was a little bit of a relief.
BUT COME ON.
Because they never do any of this kind of thing to Nathan or William.
Both my parents willingly advocated a CD they KNEW had like 50 million F-words on it, because it was the "cleanest" of that artist.
And they let William sing Led Zepplin and stuff and BOTH of them KNOW what it means.
But I bring home Fall Out Boy and they're like, "Don't sing it, that's BAD."
I didn't even like "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs", but I did like "THis Ain't A Scene..." and if they're going to be all serious with me about my "music choices", they better do it to their other kids too.
Just because I'm a girl, probably.
And it's not like I've been totally rebellious about my music choices up until now. I've been all good at choosing good, clean bands, mostly Christian, but now I want to listen to music that isn't just MEDIOCRE!
Grr. It just ticks me off.
I had nursery again this week because William was sick. Olivia is leaving forever. I am sad. Brendan can tap his toe very well. Jada didn't cry this week. Jaylin threw a bunny at me. Matthew is as talkative as ever.
My mom gave me this Playmobil prince (wth??) for Easter, so i decided to colonize my Playmobils once more. I'd forgotten I had three white horses (gray, there's no such thing as white), and there's three of the French Guard or whatever, so that works well. But now I have two prince/kings, one princess, and two extra kids, and bigamy is SOOOO not cool. So I had to make one of them her brother???? But I still wanted the little kids to half brother and sister. DUnno why. Adds to drama. And then I had two guys left, same hair color and everything, and like three orphaned kids with the same hair color, and I didn't want MORE single dads (i had like three), so I was like, "Hm, should I make a gay couple, or should they be brothers?" BUt my mom freaked out when I said gay couple, so I just made them brothers. And the jester uncle is hitting on the pediatric nurse/single mom, so their family might grow, making them have two boys, a girl, and a unisex baby. Plus a cat. And a dog. I think I'll make the baby a girl. She looks like one. Then like every stupid kid has a flipping pony. And then I didn't know quite what to do with the unicorn, but the prince/king has lent his charger to the other prince/king and is riding the unicorn to war, a la Peter. From Chronicles of Narnia.
WHY AM I SUCH A NERD?
Oh well.
I officially cannot play guitar and jump at the same time. Not even an inflatable guitar.

No comments: