Sunday, April 29, 2007

I must memorize these...

Sorry if this takes up like a million years of post...

Soups
Earth Soup: Potato and Carrot
Fish Stew: Carrot/Turnip, Potato, Fish
Stew: Potato, Carrot, Milk
Yam Soup: Sweet Potato
Tomatoma Soup: Carrot and tomato
Good Soup: Tomato and Bashota and Fish

Salads
Light Pickles: Turnip
Tomamelo: Tomato and Melon
Marinade: Turnip, Mugwort, Fish
Tomacarro: Carrot and Tomato
Fruit Salad: Tomato, any fruit, any other fruit
Good Pickles: Trady and Cady
Pickles: Cabber
Red Salad: Tomato, Trady, Tomaca
Potemelo: Potemelo and fish
Mellow Salad: Melatoma, Dhilon, and RT#2

Hors d'oeuvres
Melon Pie: Melon, Egg, Butter
Strawberry Pie: Strawberry, Egg, Butter
Grape Pie: Grape, Egg, Butter
Sashimi: Fish
Sashimi S: Fish and a different fish
Fried Mushrooms: Tomato, Mushroom, and Butter
Smooth Veggies: Turnip, Carrot, Potato
Tempura: Sweet Potato, Mushroom, and any herb
Red Hot Pie: Butter, Egg, and RT#6

Desserts
Strawberry Cake: Strawberry, Egg, Butter
Fruit Punch: Any fruit, another fruit, a third fruit
Ice cream: Brown milk, Star milk
Pound Cake: Milk, Egg, Butter
Carrot Cake: Carrot, Milk, Egg
Rich Juice: Strawberry, Banana, Star Milk
Kashry Ice Cream: Kashry, Brown milk, Star milk
Veggie Cake: Tomato, Egg, Milk
Cocktail: Berrytoma and Phuju
Sweet Cocktail: Oraphu and Gehju
Love Cocktail: Watermelons and Grapes
Phurum Jam: Phurum
Magenge Jam: Magenge
Peach Tart: Peach, Butter, Egg
Dhibe Cake: Dhibe, Milk, Egg
Grilled Yam: Sweet Potato
Sweet potato: Sweet Potato, Egg, Butter
Good Juice 1: Carrot/Tomato, any vegetable, and Orange/Apple/Grapes
Good Juice 2: 2 different fruits and RT#5/RT#7
Pulp Tart: Butter, Egg, RT#1
Sour Cocktail: Grapes, and RT#9
Tropical Punch: RT#4, RT#5, RT#7

Entrees
Curry: Carrot, Potato, and Ruby Spice
Mushroom Curry: Carrot, any mushroom, Ruby Spice
Mushroom Gratin: Any mushroom, Milk, Butter/Cheese
Omelette: Egg and Butter
Gratin: Milk, Butter, Cheese
Meuniere Set: Butter and Fish

Wow, that was a lot.
You guessed it, they're Harvest Moon recipes.
I am officially obsessed.
I don't know, it's more fun now that I know what I'm doing, I have PLENTY of food and recipes, and this morning I upgraded to Hors d'oeuvres and Desserts, so I made a celebratory fruit punch.
YESH.
I'm trying to get Galen to like me. And Marlin. And Daryl. Not in a homosexual manner, btw. Just so that they will give me useful items for the future.
SO WRONG, I'm engaged, and Celia was HITTING on me.
Gross.
I would've married her, though. I did last time. But Nami's kid grows up to be emo. Personality wise, I like Muffy, though. Only she's blonde. And her son most likely grows up to be an athlete.
I need some chickens. Forget sheep, I'll only buy chickens from now on. Three will do it. Cows are doing great. BobJack not giving very much milk, which is really annoying. I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY MY NEW RECIPES!!!!!!!!
I need a Ruby Spice!
My son WILL become a musician, since Cody refuses my gifts of flowers now.
Guess that's it?

No comments: