Sunday, April 01, 2007

He's in a gang and my family loves him?

LOL, I'm totally making my own cards for "Romance".
Your parents hate him because he is:
1. in a gang
2. emo, complete with piercings
3. goth and into death metal
4. a hick
5. really into politics
6. smarter than they are

I might have to edit that one.
ROLL A 2! ROLL A 2!
I couldn't think up anything good for goth, but I know my dad doesn't like death metal due to a suicidal nephew and...me + Demon Hunter.
ooooops.
He also said if I ever brought home an emo/someone with tight pants, he'd beat them up.
Don't worry, Dad, there's not a huge chance of that happening.
So that's lucky for him. And those tight pantsed guys out there.
I'm 55% tortured genius.
YAY, I'M A GENIUS.
I'm going to give someone a belated St. Patrick's Day gift. Who should I give it to, I wonder?
Hm, I don't know.
How bout...COACH CLINE AND JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!
*drumroll*
There's a very low chance of them ever seeing this. Awwww, lame. A virtual shot of whiskey. Forget that.
It's better than the virtual bar maid I gave to myself.
I swear, "Girl of the Year" is pretty much my favorite song.
And she likes it...that way.
She wears black socks with pink stripes in em and she swears that her friend goes out with Richard Simmons.
She's one of a kind, can't get her off my mind and I like it that way.
And if you listen closely you can hear them say...
STAND CLEAR, SHE'S THE GIRL OF THE YEAR, AND THERE'S NO USE IN TRYING TO GET HER OFF MY MIND, SHE STOLE MY HEART AND SHE'S TEARING IT APART, IT'S NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME.
Hehehehe.
LOTR DRAMA = AMAZING. Except each CD's like an hour to and hour and a half long and it's like aaaaaah. Especially when I want to go to sleep but I want to hear what Gandalf is saying to AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaragorn song of Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarathorn.
Smeagol is so funny. "HAHAHAHAHA, SMEAGOL HUNGRY!"
Omg, it was so scary, tho, cuz Merry and Pippin are running through Fangorn and suddenly Treebeard screams at the top of his lungs, "HOOM!" and it scared me SO BAD.

No comments: