Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lieutenant Dan! Ice cream!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah my legs hurt. I have to run a mile...and I don't want to. Not in shorts. Not in pants. Not in Converse. Not in running shoes. Not in a sports bra. Not with my ipod. But my mom is MAKING ME. Because my psycho physical therapy/coach SAID SO.
Grrr...
I had REALLY weird dreams. Like I was watching this Pokemon movie? And I beat the last boss. And then it was Diner Dash? And I didn't get chocolate cake because the movie was over. :( And then I cussed out my mom and brother for being mean and she WOULDN'T LET ME GO SHOPPING!!1 I don't know, it was a total travesty when it happened.
Wow this quiz is totally going in my picks list.
The last part of my dream involved really weird couples with huge age differences and shape shifting dogs.
NEED A LITTLE SPACE TO CLEAR MY MIND...BUT I'LL BE FINE.
Haven't listened to this song in a while.
NO ONE KNOWS!!
I still have Trevor.
Wth?
"He's just a boy who doesn't know what's right in front of him, and she's just a girl who never learned to let go."
Laaaaame.
Jason answered the phone in Office yesterday. It was pretty amazing. Vanessa and I were so proud.
Dodododododo.
I really want Vans.
BUt then I read this book about a girl from a religious cult and there was this really tall lesbian caseworker who had fallen arches and I was like, "OMG, I NEED ARCH SUPPORT!" and I was paranoid the WHOLE DAY because Johnson said Converse could destroy your arches and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
What kind of Vans should I get? I know someone out there in the country will probably have the exact same pair as me, so I won't be totally unique, but I do know which ones to possibly avoid.
1. Classic checkered black?
2. Checkered turquoise...dang.
3. Shamrock...shamrocks yes, whiteness no.
4. Not the one with pigs on it. Because it's weird.
AAAAAAGH I went to Journeys and was looking at all these shoes and tried to get my mom to buy me a new backpack, but she said it looked like a diaper bag. Then she tried to convince me to get the checkered messenger bag, and I was like, "NO, IT'S NOT AS GOOD." and then we both saw the pinstriped messenger bag and were like, "NO."
for good reason.
Only her reason was different than mine.
Wow, that's a good quote:
Oh I wish life was like Disney World, where dreams come true and the only thing you have to worry about is puking after you ride Space Mountain 15 times.
WOO HOO!

No comments: