Monday, April 23, 2007

Kids are snowing throwballs instead of snowing heads

I was singing "What's This?" yesterday and I totally messed up the lyrics, making my mom laugh really hard. It was like, "..."
I finished my "Memoirs of an obsessive Fall Out Boy Fan" powerpoint. Britton surprised me by displaying surprising knowledge about Andrew Hurley. Then he went on this big, "Vegans are such hypocrites," rant (so I'm not the only one that feels that way), and we figured out their diet: leaves, water, fruit, vegetables, and protein bars. OH NO, PROTEIN BARS HAVE MILK! He said that, not me. So yeah.
Lalalala. Uh...track today. We had the 60 m time trials. 11.95. I am still slow. But I spent like an hour working on shotput, which was fun. I actually like shotput. It's way coooool.
Speaking of way cool, HARVEST MOON!
Aaaaah I remember the days...
ANYWAYS, I'm only on like day 5 or 6 (I'm pretty sure 5) of Spring, year 1 chapter 1, but things are looking good. I have 57 watermelon and potato plants and haven't yet learned to cook anything other than burnt fish and mugwort, but it's all good. I'm going to buy a few sheep and some hens before I buy another cow (sniff). I want a star cow. They're so CUUUUUTE. And I'm going to marry Nami, but I'm going to delay my wooing tactics till fall when all the trick blues are blooming. And if that doesn't work, I'll just wait for someone to propose to me. I maybe want the girl version (another wonderful life), but not now, I have to beat this one in under a year. Hopefully I won't get bored like last time and give up. :( William stopped a long time ago, and he was ALMOST married, so he's going to finish that year, get married, and then...start over. Because he has too many chickens. Whatever.
I FINALLY got the book back that had been TAKEN from me. :P It's been overdue TWICE. BUt I read the ending and it was boring and dumb and perverted.
yeaaaaaaaaah. Lalalala dodedo.
I hate the song "wonderwall". But noooooo, according to blogthings, that's my LOVE SONG. It used to be that one stupid Lighthouse song.
AND I DON'T KNOW WHYYYYYY ICAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFFA YOUUUUUU.
*gag*

No comments: